AOMEI Backupper Server is particularly designed for Windows Server users. It supports Windows PC and Server, and backup both physical and virtual machine without interrupting or shutting down Windows and other running applications.
- Backup feature: System Backup, Partition Backup, File Backup, Disk Backup
- Restore feature: System Restore, Disk Restore, Partition Restore, File Restore
- Clone feature: System Clone, Disk Clone, Partition Clone, File Sync
- Added event-triggered scheduling backups: automatically perform backup tasks in real-time based on user login, user logoff, system startup and system shutdown.
- Support to choose cloud drive desktop app as the target path of file backup and file sync, including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, SugarSync, hubiC, and Cloudme.
Pick AOMEI Backupper Server to Backup Your Physical and Virtual Server Machines
AOMEI Backupper Server, specially designed for small and medium-sized business, is not only data protection & disaster recovery solutions, but also disk partition cloning software. With a simple and easy-to-use interface, anyone even non-technical users can protect all of the critical business data in minutes without having to be an expert. Besides, our stable and robust server backup software is able to backup your physical and virtual server without interrupting or shutting down Windows and other running applications.
- Ensure Business Continuity – back up everything automatically or manually before the system fails.
- Minimize Server Downtime – selective restoration and WinPE bootable recovery environment.
- Disk Storage Management – automatically clean up, and incremental & differential backups.
- Universal Restore – restore backup images to dissimilar hardware with ease.
- All Windows OS Platform – support Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (including R2), SBS 2003, 2008, 2011 and Windows PC systems.
- Real-time file sync: monitor files for changes and synchronize new added, modified or deleted files from source to target path as soon as the change has occurred.
What Does AOMEI Backupper Server Include?
Easily protect your server all the time, both system and data
Backup the entire system drive, including operating system, settings, applications, etc.
Set a schedule to perform backups automatically, available for daily, weekly, or monthly.
Backup a hard disk to protect all the data on it, no matter it is basic or dynamic disk.
Backup specialized partitions that store your important information in case of disk failure.
Specify which files or folders to backup, supporting to customize folders backup with filters, and support to simultaneously choose multiple files on the network drive as the backup source.
Synchronize files and folders in real-time or with a schedule to automatically keep data up-to-date among devices.
Incremental & Differential Backups
Only back up data that changes to save time and disk space.
Command Line Backup
Create backups from command prompt or batch scripts for unattended and multi-processing tasks.
Backup Disk Space Management
Automatically delete the old backup images based on specified value.
A technology enables to take a backup without interrupting or shutting down Windows and other running applications.
Event-Triggered Scheduling Backups
AOMEI Backupper Server, automatically perform backup tasks in real-time based on user logon, user logoff, system startup and system shutdown.
Where can you store your backup images?
You can save the image files on:
- Local disk
- External hard drive/removable hard drive
- USB flash drive, PenDrive, ThumbDrive, SanDisk, etc.
- NAS/network rive, cloud drive, etc.
Restore & Clone
Restore – guide you to get back everything you ever backed up in minutes
Return system and programs to earlier state when your server was working properly.
Completely recover the entire hard disk to its original state to rescue data loss after accidents happening.
Restore your specialized system to dissimilar hardware from a system image created on your previous computer.
Partition recovery helps you rebuild partitions crashed due to wrong operations, etc.
Restore backed-up versions of files & folders which are lost, damaged, or changed accidentally.
Command Line Restore
Perform system restore, disk restore, universal restore and more from command prompt.
Selective File Restore
Just recover individual files that you need without restoring the entire image.
Automatic Partition Alignment Restore
Optimize the performance of storage, especially for SSD after restoration.
Bootable Recovery Environment
Recover servers whose system crash or damaged based on Windows PE.
Clone – create an exact duplication of your system, partition and hard disk
Clone a hard drive to another hard drive for upgrading or replacing disk.
Migrate OS and all applications in system drive to the faster SSD or a larger HDD.
Create an exact duplication of your partition or dynamic disk volume to transfer data.
Command Line Clone
Perform system clone, disk clone, partition clone from command prompt.
Clone with Resizing
Adjust the size of partitions to fit the new destination location while cloning.
Automatic Partition Alignment Clone
Optimize the performance of storage, especially for SSD after clone.
Sector by Sector Clone
Clone all sectors (both used sectors and unused sectors) to destination disk.
A technology enables to clone system/disk without interrupting or shutting down Windows and other running applications.
For better data protection and disaster recovery management
PXE Boot Tool
Start up multiple client machines within LAN through the network booting.
Create Bootable Media
Make Windows PE & Linux bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
Mount image as a virtual partition to browse the contents in Windows Explorer.
Set compression level to increase backup efficiency or reduce storage space.
Protect image file from unauthorized access with a password.
Divide a large image file into multiple smaller ones, or split to fit for fixed length media.
Verify data integrity of image file to ensure it can be restored successfully.
Add a comment for backup image so that it can be identified easily.
Combine full backup and its chained incremental backups into a single backup.
Send backup completion status to your email with AOMEI or your own SMTP server.
Edit task name and change the saved directory of backup images.
View what operations the program has done and record the events that occur during a backup.
Export or import all backup tasks in an XML file.
Choose to only backup used sector or backup all sector whether used or not.
Integrate with Microsoft Volume Snapshot Service to back up files that are in use.
AOMEI Backupper Server Requirements
- Windows Server 2016 / 2012 (R2) / 2008 (R2) / 2003
- Windows SBS 2003 / 2008 / 2011
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- All editions, both 32 & 64 bit
Supported Disk Styles and Types
- Master Boot Record (MBR) Disk
- GUID Partition Table (GPT) Disk
- Compatible with GPT/UEFI Boot
- Compatible with Dynamic Disk Volumes
- exFAT/ReFS *
- Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 *
- Other file systems *
* Display as RAW partition and perform a sector-by-sector backup mode.
- All devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, iSCSI, SCSI disk, IEEE1394 (Firewire).
- Traditional hard disk drive (HDD), solid-state drives (SSD) and SSHD.
- External hard drives (USB 1.0/2.0/3.0), PC card, All removable flash drives and thumb drives.
- Backup data to disc, such as CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R.s
- Hardware RAID, including RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, etc.
- Network-Attached Storage (NAS), Shared Network and cloud drive.
- Hyper-V, Virtual box, VMware virtual disk and other virtual systems.