AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus, specially designed for IT professional, system administrator, technician and consultant to provide profitable technical service to client’s PCs and servers with unlimited usage, is a valuable, cost-effective and independent backup & disaster recovery toolkit. Also, it can be used for an internal environment to protect large distributed groups of PCs and servers in multiple locations.
AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus License – 2 Year Subscription
AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus is the most professional Windows data backup & recovery software that allows you to protect data on unlimited PCs and Servers within one company as well as provides charged technical services to other companies and individuals.
It covers all the features of AOMEI Backupper. The only restriction is that one license code is contracted to a single technician or administrator but not to a machine when using it to provide external paid technical service.
Support Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 (R2)/2012 (R2), Windows SBS 2003/2008/2011, WHS 2011, and Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (all editions, 32/64-bit).
The Features of AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus
Data Backup, clone and restore functions
- Backup functions: Backup system, partition, hard drive, files to local or network.
- Restore functions: Restore the image file to an original place and other places such as universal restore.
- Clone functions: Migrate system, disk, and partition to other hard drives, mapped drive or network.
- Utilities: Allows to create bootable media, merge images, check image, and PXE boot tool, etc.
- Advanced Settings: Offers compression, encrypt, email notification., VSS, etc.
Image Deploy Tool & Portable Version
- Quickly and easily deploy/restore system image file on server-side computer to multiple client-side computers over; help you to save time and resources by provisioning hundreds of PCs and Servers simultaneously.
- Real-time monitor the process of deployment and receive the prompt whether restore is successful or not. AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus can be directly used on another computer by only copy the installation directory to it from the original machine.
All technologies supported
- OS support: Windows PC and Server systems.
- File system support: NTFS, FAT32/FAT16, exFAT/ReFS, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4,etc.
- Storage devices like HDD, SSD, external hard drives (USB), removable flash drives, thumb drives, CD/DVD, RAID, NAS/Shared Network, virtual disks, etc; disk types like MBR, GPT, dynamic disk, etc.
Unlimited usage & charged technical services
- One license code can be used to register the program on unlimited Servers or PCs within one company.
- Allows registering the software on your clients’ computers to provide charged technical services to them.
- Technician Plus License will get high priority technical support from AOMEI Backupper developing center and enjoy lifetime free upgrades without a yearly fee.
Profitable Toolkit & Reasonable Price
- Comparing to competitors, instead of a yearly fee, pay a cost-effective and attractive price for once and enjoy the features of AOMEI Backupper Technician Edition forever.
- What’s more? AOMEI Backupper Technician Edition allows you to offer your clients with charged technical services.
- That is to say, you can provide your customers with high-quality services with the help of AOMEI Backupper Technician and charge them after service. With this privilege, you can earn more than what you pay for this program.