AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Server, especially designed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized business, not only includes all features to make the best use of dynamic disk volume space while minimizing server downtime, but also provides comprehensive solution to disk-related issue.
AOMEI DDM Server Edition
Built on innovative technology and enhanced data protection, Dynamic Disk Manager Server provides basic and advanced features to create new volume, span volume across multiple disks, fix low disk space on C drive problem, move volume slice from one disk to another, convert dynamic disk to basic and so on. All the operations always aim at making your server work efficiently.
- Support Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2008, 2011, and Windows Home Server 2011 (all editions, including R2).
- Support Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (all editions, 32/64-bit).
- Support simple volume, spanned volume, striped volume (Software RAID 0), mirrored volume (Software RAID 1) and Software RAID-5 volume.
AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Server Benefits:
Maximize Disk Space Usage and Optimize Computer Performance Safely
Dynamic Disk Manager Server brings basic and advanced operations to make your PCs & Servers work efficiently. You can resize dynamic disk without losing data to reorganize hard drive structure, extend dynamic system volume to troubleshoot computer problem for peak performance, increase spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5 volume when there is available unallocated space on disks.
Realize RAID Volume Expansion without Re-creating
The feature “Add Drive to RAID” helps you extend Software RAID 0, 5 volume by increasing the number of drives. For example, you can upgrade RAID-5 volume slices from 3 to 4 by adding a disk to your system.
Reduce RAID Volume Capacity without Deleting
The feature “Remove Drive from RAID” allows you to shrink Software RAID 0, 5 volume by decreasing the number of drives. For example, you can degrade RAID 0 volume slices from 3 to 2 by removing a drive from your system.
Move Volume Slice Wizard” Helps You Replace Disk without Losing Data
This wizard allows you to transfer dynamic volume slices from one disk to another. It is very useful and convenient for users who want to replace smaller disk with larger one while keeping data protected. Besides, you can use “Resize/Move Volume” to extend dynamic volume after completing disk replacement.
Dynamic Volume Management
- Create all types of dynamic volumes for different usages on your Servers.
- Delete/Format dynamic volume for better disk configuration.
- Resize dynamic disk without losing data to optimize Servers performance.
- Extend dynamic system/boot volume to fix low disk space on C drive problem.
- Shrink dynamic volume to free up unallocated space for rational utilization.
- Increase Striped (Software RAID 0) volume size/extend Mirrored(Software RAID 1) volume/expand Software RAID 5 volume with unallocated space.
- Move slice to change the location of volumes on the same disk.
- Change drive letter and change volume label for easier recognition.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic with all data protected.
- Convert basic disk to dynamic with safe and simple steps.
- Convert GPT disk to MBR and ensure data integrity.
- Convert MBR disk to GPT for creating volumes larger than 2TB.
- Initialize disk as MBR or GPT based on your needs.
- Create Volume Wizard simplifies the steps of dynamic disk configuration.
- Add Drive to RAID enables you to extend Software RAID 0, RAID 5 volume.
- Remove Drive from RAID allows you to shrink Software RAID 0, RAID 5 volume.
- Move Volume Slice Wizard can migrate volume slice from one disk to another.