A user has to set rules for autoreplies to be sent. It is possible to create as many of them as needed for your email campaign.
Sending time can be specified by a user. It is possible to set an interval for sending emails. All letters will be distributed right at the specified time.
The program provides the opportunity to send a series of messages separated by a specified time interval. For example, the first message will be sent immediately, the second in 2 days, the third in 3 weeks, and so on.
How to begin with Atomic Email Autoresponder
- Install the software.
- Create a new project.
- Enter necessary settings: email server, smtp server, port, login, password.
- Specify rules and templates for the emails.
Atomic Email Autoresponder
Atomic Email Autoresponder is the skilled personal assistant.
It is not limited by the number of sent responses.
Atomic Email Autoresponder needs an Internet connection; otherwise, your letters won’t be sent. It works independently. You do not have to control it.
By choosing Atomic Email Autoresponder, you choose your path to success.
And for other purposes »
Unlimited number of canned replies/email chains
With Atomic Email Autoresponder a user can create an unlimited number of canned replies as well as the rules for sending these emails. This means, that there is connection between autoreply letter templates and rule settings. You are free to add a number of email templates to each rule (using “Add” button), and compose as many of them, as you need.
This software has a function of setting the time of the notification distribution. Also, there is an opportunity to set the time interval for replies sending, for instance send in _ minutes/hours/days. The letter will be sent right at the appointed time. Pay attention on the fact, that Atomic Email Autoresponder need Internet Connection to response, otherwise nothing will be sent.
Set rules for sending canned replies
A user can set the rules for canned replies with Atomic Email Autoresponder “Rules” tab. An opportunity to select custom conditions for sending an autoreply is given to all the users. For instance, respond to a letter when it contains a specified subject or keyword, when sender has a certain address or when attachments are included in it.
You can also create a chain of responses.
Plaintext and HTML email support
The program supports plaintext as well as HTML.
Editor reply message possesses the standard features, including inserting images, hyperlinks, attachments, etc.
In the process of working with HTML format, content is automatically synchronized with the text part of the message.
You can place email addresses to the Stop list that do not need a response. No letters will be sent to them. You can do it in “Project” – “Properties”. Insertion of the emails can be done from a clipboard or manually.
The expanded log (“Log”) shows the connection to recipient mail servers which deliver response email letter: data are available for time, status, and description of the server’s current action.
All information about sent autoreplies and recipient responses is viewed in the “Responses” tab. This data includes the time and subject of the response, the recipient, and the rule name.
It is possible to export connection log as well as response information. You can save the data to a clipboard, text file, or MS Excel document.
How to use?
- Atomic Email Autoresponder works with projects and their rules.
In order to create a new project, press the corresponding button and specify the project name.
As Atomic Email Autoresponder send email responses using your mailbox, you need to customize your mail server properties.
- Each project includes one or several rules. You choose on your own how many rules you should create.To create a rule means to set up conditions under which the program sends the response.You specify the rule name, choose the “respond when” circumstances and define keywords the subject must contain (or other items). Then you create am email template that will be send as a response. There can be multiple templates.
- In order to allow Email Autoresponder to access your mailbox, you need to specify mail server settings.Be attentive, because you need to set up properties separately for incoming and outgoing messages.You need to customize mail server settings on a project creation. If you want to edit this server settings, click the “Properties” button on the toolbar and make changes in the dialog window that appears.
- The program common settings are available by clicking on its logo in the upper left corner.Here you can specify some few program settings and select the interface language.
- Atomic Email Autoresponder properties includes stop list item.Here you can enter email addresses, and the program will never send an email response on them.It’s a comfortable option because all you need to do is to fill up the list with new email addresses (if necessary).
The program’s interface includes three main tabs: responses, log and rules.
In order to see the connection results, open the log tab.
All the rules are available in the rules tab; create, edit and delete them there.
Review sent responses you can in the responses tab.