The program is capable of working with all types of NNTP servers. The most popular servers are already installed in Atomic Newsgroup Explorer. The program is able to work with private password-protected servers.
Fast email extraction
The software can work in multithread mode. This reduces the time needed to extract emails. The more threads a user specifies, the faster the process runs.
Atomic Newsgroup Explorer provides the opportunity to save the results of extraction. They can be saved into MS Word, Excel, Open Office Writer, Calc, Atomic products, the clipboard, a textfile.
How to start:
- Buy the program or download the trial version.
- Select NNTP server.
- Click “Download group” and load all public groups from this server.
- Uncheck all groups and click “select” in the menu.
- Enter a general keyword in the pop-up window.
- Click “Start”. That’s all. In a few minutes, the program will finish the process of extraction and provide you with a huge list of email addresses.
And for other purposes »
Emails that are included in messages on NNTP servers can be extracted with Atomic Newsgroup Explorer. This program will be useful if your target audience communicates in one or more conferences. Newsgroup is a place for people with similar interests. Each group name reflects the subject discussed within it.
Atomic Newsgroup Explorer provides you with:
Fast email address extracting
Atomic Newsgroup Explorer finds not only emails in messages on NNTP servers, but also usernames if they appear in the source message. The search process runs in multithread mode, which reduces the time needed for email extraction. The user can set the number of threads that will be used for extraction. Make sure that your PC has enough power to handle this.
Supporting all types of NNTP servers
Atomic Newsgroup Extractor can work with all types of NNTP servers, the most popular of which are available by default. A user can extract all the data from newsgroups from these servers.
You are able to choose the necessary NNTP server and extract email addresses from it. The opportunity to set authorization data for accessing a particular NNTP server is available as well.
Our program works with password-protected servers.
Such data as a full list of extracted emails, usernames, and the newsgroup in which the current address was found is available in the Expanded Log.
The user is free to:
- Delete newsgroups
- Add new ones
- Select several newsgroups from which to extract emails
You can inspect a single newsgroup or work with all groups at the same time.
Right before saving, you can manage found emails. You are able to:
- Add a selected contact
- Delete a selected contact
- Edit a highlighted email
- Send mail to a highlighted email
All the results after the search finishes can be saved to:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Open Office Writer
- Open Office Calc
- Text File
- Atomic programs
Specific targeted offers
Typically in newsgroups, specialists with expertise in specialized areas communicate. This allows you to create targeted lists. When you send a mass mailing to them, the response will greatly exceed your expectations. You will actually send mail to a particular person!
Integration with other Atomic products
You are able to export emails into Atomic Mail Verifier for email address checking or Atomic Mail Sender for sending mass mailings. Atomic Newsgroup Explorer transfers addresses quickly and without any problems.
How to use?
- This is the main program’s window. Here you can find available menu toolbar, the field with available newsgroups (including hunt field), and a blank window with columns for collected contacts.
Enter a server address and load a list of groups. You choose among the default servers or search through any other you need.
Anyway, Atomic Newsgroup Explorer will collect thousands of email addresses from a newsgroup.
- After loading groups, you are invited to select the next step among the two Newsgroup Explorer proposes: start extracting email addresses from all loaded newsgroups or edit the groups list and customize the search.It’s up to you what kind of step to start from. Anyway you will get a list of targeted email addresses.
- Atomic Newsgroup Explorer works fast and can extract thousands of email addresses within few minutes.The generated list of email addresses contains also user names and a group name it was found in.
- You can manage the contact list with the help of menu button “Contacts” or using the right click on the contact you want to change.Newsgroup Explorer allows you to add a new contact, edit and delete the existent.Pay attention to contacts removal. There are customized options in order to delete all entries containing specified name, or all contacts from a defined group.
- The program’s common settings are not very rich because this software is easy-to-use with user-friendly interface.You can set up the number of threads (the default value is 10), and change program’s interface language if necessary.
- The collected contacts can be saved into local files, the clipboard files or transferred into another Atomic software for sending bulk e-mailings and veryfying email addresses.