A package of all Atomic Email Services (Tracker, Verifier, List Manager and Survey). Web-based platform for sending newsletters. Create, send and track your messages to clients with ease. Get a free account today!
Atomic Service Pack
Atomic Service Pack Features:
Atomic Service Pack is a package of all Atomic Email Services (Tracker, Verifier, List Manager and Survey). Briefly discuss all features of Atomic Service Pack:
Atomic Email Tracker (Atomic Service Pack)
Monitor your sent email messages with Atomic email tracking system
Since you have sent an email campaign, there is a great need to track all the messages. Who received? Who, when and where read? What links were clicked? What is effectiveness in comparison with the previous campaign? The answer to these and other questions can give you Atomic Email Tracker.
Atomic Email Tracker (Atomic Service Pack) traces all sent newsletter and gathers the statistics about your email campaigns. Access data on email opens, click-throughs, pages visited, and much more. Defining who to communicate with, where and when is the key to effective email campaigns.
No specific technical knowledge or additional efforts required!
Atomic Email Tracking Software — Main Features
Opens and clicks
Our service provides an opportunity to view the percentage of your recipients who opens your email messages, and learn how often they click the links, and which links are clicked mostly in a selected email campaign.
Time and countries
It is possible to check the proportion of the readers from your country and from abroad. In the control panel the detailed statistics on open time of the newsletter, including information about the days of the week and times of day when your readers read your mailings
You can compare different parameters of two campaigns visually. The easiest way to it is to overlap the graphs’ images and compare mailing effectiveness. The criteria for measuring the effectiveness of each campaign are the number of read and linked messages (all and unique).
Atomic Email Tracker — How to start
- Open Atomic Mail Sender and create an email message
- In the menu choose “Service” – “Atomic Email Tracker”
- Enter your email address, password and campaign name
- Send a newsletter
- View the necessary statistic
Atomic Email Tracker (Atomic Service Pack) is an online service for monitoring the effectiveness of the email campaigns. Using it, you’ll always know which subscribers actually read your newsletters and which links they click.
The service is very easy to use, if used together with Atomic Mail Sender. It does not require any additional settings from you or changes in the existing mailings. Atomic Mail Sender does all the settings automatically when sending mail.
To get started, register in the system. Registration will take you not more than 2 minutes. Starting from the next newsletter you will know a lot more.
And for other purposes »
Total number of subscribers and the percentage of those who read the newsletter
All sent campaigns are provided with statistics simultaneously, including the total number of sent, opened and linked email letters. A user can view it in “Statistics” menu – “General summary”. Use the opportunity to see the amount of your recipients who really read your letters and discover how often they click the links, and what links are the most popular in a single email campaign. Using filter option, select a campaign. Percentages are counted automatically and are presented in easy-to-analyze charts.
Subscribers by countries
It is possible to view the proportion of the readers from your country and from the abroad. The freshest GEO IP is always used to check a recipient’s country. The subscribers-by-country data is presented both in general campaign summary and in the statistics of a single chosen campaign. To search for a campaign, use the filter options.
The statistics are also shown as pie charts and easy-to-analyze graphs.
Elapsed time of reading
You can see the detailed time statistics in the control panel. It includes data about the days of the week and times of day when your recipients read your newsletters.
Percentages are worked out automatically and are presented in various graphs in the general campaign summary. If you want to view the stats of a particular campaign, use the filter options.
Service allows you to examine in detail how depending on the month, day of week or time of day changes the interest of recipients to mailings, how changes the response for it, how much time subscribers spend on reading your mailings and so on.
It is possible to view stats of all email campaigns sent as well as of a single campaign.
Compare effectiveness of different campaigns
Various parameters of any two mailings can be easily compared. The easiest way is graphically lay them on top of each other and compare campaign effectiveness. The criteria for evaluation of the campaign effectiveness are the number of open messages and linked messages (both common and unique).
Thus, you can create the most appropriate format dispatches (it is no secret that everyone has his own).
See graphs of other activity parameters in the screenshot section.
Our service can create and send to your mailbox or RSS statistics reports. It is possible to specify the time interval to receive notifications from the service – every day or week. The reports are presented in *.csv, *.txt, *xls, or *.xlsx formats and includes data on either read and linked emails, or all information types.
Atomic Email Tracker is an additional online service. It can be integrated with any mailing program by adding a special code into the body of a newsletter. Atomic Mail Sender or Atomic Email Studio independently performs all the necessary steps for tracking email campaigns.
How to use Atomic Email Tracker (Atomic Service Pack)?
- Atomic Email Tracker monitors your sent email campaigns and collects statistics about recipients activity.
You can see general summary on all campaigns or separately watch statistics on defined email campaign.
This web-based service tracks opened and read email messages, and links that were clicked through.
Thus you can analyze the campaign efficiency by campaign ID, by countries, by months, by days, and by hours. Based on this statistics it’s easy to improve future email strategy.
- With Atomic Email Tracker you can choose two campaigns and compare their results after sending during the specified time-period.You will see the chart with the curve of opened messages and clicked links.Select the time-period and get a summarizing table with messages opened (all, unique, open rate) and clicked links (all,unique, CTR).This is useful information if you want to analize and improve your email marketing campaigns. Moreover, there are several tips to increase email open rate you can use for better results.
- Monitor the recipients dynamics and activity.You can specify the time period and see messages opened with clicked links by days.Thus you can determine the week-days when your subscribers are the most active and click links with more efficiency.
- You can easily change your plan or extend the current plan period wherever you want.In addition, find the payment history in the “Billing” and control your email marketing budget.
Feel free to integrate Atomic Email Tracker into our bulk email sender.
In order to monitor your email campaign, you need to activate Atomic Email Tracker usage before sending.
If you send via Atomic Email Sender simply click the corresponding button.
When email campaigns are sent via any other email bulk sender, you can also track your messages. Just insert necessary tracking code into each message and analyze the statictics in service member area.
Atomic Mail Verifier (Atomic Service Pack)
After conducting market research and obtaining a list of email addresses, one of the most important tasks for effective email marketing is to verify the existence of email addresses. Atomic Mail Verifier (Atomic Service Pack) will help you to avoid sending messages to nonexistent email addresses.
The program uses three methods to verify the validity of email addresses. This allows you to check addresses quickly and efficiently. All procedures are performed in multithread mode, and they use all the features of the Internet channel.
Atomic Mail Verifier
Simply upload the list of addresses into the program, click “Check” – and you can go on with your day. Free email verifier no longer requires your participation and will carefully analyze email addresses, presenting, as a result, the status of each address (whether the mailbox exists, is it correct, and so on).
Periodically checking your email addresses with the use of email verifier software is a very useful practice. In such a way you can drop out many invalid contacts of your customer database. With a great variety of features, Atomic Mail Verifier is a market leader. Its detailed check will make your mailing list relevant. By choosing email address verifier, you made the right and rational investment towards the development of your business. Features like quick verification speed, unlimited lists, export and import opportunities, and integration with other Atomic products will make you a fan of this free bulk email verifier!
The program is able to verify emails in three steps:
- Syntax check
- Domain check
- Email address check
The results of this address verification include complete information about the owner of each email address, which is available on his or her personal Facebook page
This email verification software works in multithread mode and supports several types of proxy servers: Socks 4 proxy, Socks 4a proxy, and Socks 5 proxy.
See all the other features »
Email address checker — Three-level validity check
You can use email checker and verify emails in three steps. This three-level validity check gives the most effective results. Each of the three steps can be executed separately, or combined to form one big verification process. The steps are:
- Syntax check. This is basic verification. Addresses are checked for correspondence to the RFC registration.
- Domain check. The domain’s existence is checked. In the case of a non-existent domain, the email address would also be nonexistent.
- Email address check. This is the last step of full verification. Atomic Mail Verifier searches for a domain’s SMTP server and checks the user’s existence.
With such reliable verification, you can exclude as many nonexistent emails as possible. You will also prevent deletion of truly valid emails using an email list cleaning software.
The user is free to choose the necessary type of validation:
- Standard. This type of check involves standard verification algorithms.
- Advanced validation. If you’ve got multiple domains, this type of validation will be especially effective. In the filter settings, pick out the domains you want to be checked. Advanced validation dramatically increases the quality of mailing list verification and have an effect on email open rate for future campaigns.
You have the opportunity to set rules for existing domains. You just need to select a domain and specify a rule for it. What does a rule look like? It is a kind of default status for selected domains. Here are some available rules:
- Always “Correct”
- Always “Incorrect”
- Always “Missed”
- Always “Unchecked”
Filter rule existence provides a good opportunity to control the process of verification.
Verification with Facebook
The email checker gives users the opportunity to verify the validity of emails and the existence of their owners by checking for accounts on Facebook. At the end of the verification process, the user gets all information available about the email address’ owner from his or her personal Facebook page.
Mailing list import
You can load lists from:
- *.doc, *.docx, *.txt, *.xls, and *.xlsx files
- Outlook Address Book
- Due to the program’s full integration with other Atomic products, mailing lists can be imported directly from Atomic Lead Extractor, Atomic Newsgroup Explorer, and Atomic WHOIS Explorer.
Atomic Mail Verifier supports several types of proxy servers: Socks 4 proxy, Socks 4a proxy, and Socks 5 proxy.
You can manually set the settings of your proxy server (“General Settings / Proxy”). The program constantly monitors the proxy servers. The frequency of proxy checks is also set by the user.
Email address checker export functions
All the verified addresses can be saved to:
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Open Office (Writer, Calc)
- Text file
The saved document will contain only existing addresses. If you need to export all data (correct, incorrect, and unchecked) to a different file format, use Export Wizard. It will save the data in the form of columns with names and statuses.
Full integration with other Atomic products
Atomic Mail Verifier can use address lists collected by other Atomic products. The file format is detected automatically.
How to use Atomic Mail Verifier (Atomic Service Pack)?
- Atomic Mail Verifier supports loading lists of email addresses from various sources, such as clipboard files, local files, or files imported from other Atomic software.
The program interface displays all the data columns that your list of email addresses contains.
- The program supports several verification steps that can be done separately one-by-one or all together.Mail Verifier can check if a domain is valid, check an email address syntax, or find out if an email address exists by looking through facebook pages and finding corresponding registered email addresses.
- Customize the program settings before starting email list cleaning. In addition to SMTP and proxy settings for a better and faster connection, you can specify different filter rules to apply while domains and email addresses are cheсked.
- Atomic Mail Verifier supports filter rules. This means that you can set up certain statuses for defined domains. The available statuses are “correct,” “incorrect,” “missed,” and “unchecked”.If you assign a specific status to a certain domain, be aware that all email addresses belonging to this domain will have that specific status while undergoing verification.
- Verified lists can be exported into Atomic software for bulk email message sending. A checked list of email addresses is loaded as a mailing list and can be used without changes.By the way, when integrating, you will get a list including valid email addresses only.
Export Wizard makes it easy to export verified email addresses into a clipboard file, local file, or another Atomic product.
You can export email addresses with any statuses you need: valid only, incorrect, missed, unchecked, or all of them.
The generated list of email address contains email addresses statuses and column names.
Atomic List Manager (Atomic Service Pack)
Sending bulk newsletters requires the sender to manage a number of email address lists. Atomic List Manager (Atomic Service Pack) is a well-known fact that high-quality mailing lists are the base of a successful bulk email campaign.
Small mailing lists can be easily managed by a simple spreadsheet, whereas others need much more powerful and functional solutions as mailnig lists software. This is where Atomic List Manager takes the lead. It is capable of working with one or several active email lists, and supports mailing lists of any size while performing numerous functions.
The results of in-house studies show that Atomic Mailing List Manager increases ROI up to 25%.
Atomic List Manager is able to:
- Delete duplicates
- Split list
- Add names
- Save email only
- Check incorrect
- Generate new lists
- Repair emails
- Delete suspicious email
- Check the 1st domain
- Email merge
- Filter pattern match
- Filter by fields
Mail List Manager — Main Features
The mailing list software is capable of executing up to 19 different options to manage your mailing lists. At the end of the process, the user posseses a fresh, hugh-qulity and unique mailing list.
Atomic List Manager contains a built-in list of domains. A user is free to add more domains or repair the unexistent ones in order the program can recognize as much email addresses as possible.
The program allows you to upload as many mailing lists as possible. Lists may include additional information, which will also be displayed in the program.
And for other purposes »
Unlimited number of uploaded lists
You can upload mailing lists from the clipboard, address book, local files, or Atomic products. All additional information included in the lists is added to the program as well, and structured by column. You can edit or delete any current data.
Atomic List Manager (Atomic Service Pack) provides the user with 19 various options for managing mailing lists. Every option can be performed with any free email lists you have. The most popular options are:
- Sorting. Sort mailing lists by different criteria. Sorting is performed almost immediately, even for lists with millions of addresses.
- Removing duplicates. Duplicate email addresses are cleared from the mailing list. As a result, you will receive a mailing list with unique addresses. The program will provide you with a file containing any duplicates.
- Splitting lists. You can break a long list into parts or smaller lists. This split can be performed according to several criteria:
- number of emails desired in the new lists
- file size
- only emails with @yahoo.com
- only emails with @gmail.com
- by country, etc.
Thus it is possible to produce a more detailed selection of addresses in your lists and significantly increase the response of your mailings.
- Merging lists. If you have several lists and you want to create a single one, use the option to merge lists. The final mailing list will contain only unique email addresses.
- Intersection of lists. The “Intersection” option extracts from multiple lists only those email addresses included in all of them. This allows you to make selections of customers included in multiple distribution groups.
- Adding names to an email list. You can add names to a mailing list if you have multiple lists with varying information. This feature is important, as it allows you to send personalized mailings. According to many researchers, personalization increases the effectiveness of mailing.
- Extraction of email addresses only. This feature allows you to obtain a list of only email addresses from lists that contain additional information.
- Removing bad and suspicious emails. Programs for extracting addresses can retrieve the wrong addresses. Atomic List Manager can find and delete these addresses.
- Repairing damaged emails. Correction of email addresses in mailing lists based on comparison with well-known popular domain addresses. For example, the program will automatically correct “john @ gmail” to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Checking domain names. Comparison of top-level domains with existing domains from the list of domains. This option was developed to correct many of the “junk” addresses that can be added by extractors.
Atomic List Manager (Atomic Service Pack) includes a built-in list of first- and second-level domains. If necessary, the user can add additional names to the list of known domains, or edit existing ones.
Why work with the domain list? While performing a scan, the program may send a real address to the “junk” folder because its domain name was unknown.
Save all of your results to any of the following file formats:
- MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Open Office (Writer, Calc)
- Atomic Mail Sender
- Atomic Mail Verifier
- Text file
How to use Atomic List Manager (Atomic Service Pack)?
- Atomic List Manager (Atomic Service Pack) is done to work with lists of email addresses. You are provided with number of available operations you can apply to your lists.
List Manager limits neither mailing lists amount no the number of email addresses in each mailing list. Create as many items as you need.
Be ready to load email addresses from a clipboard file, local files or import extracted contacts from other Atomic products.
- After you load a lists of email addresses you can apply to it any operation you need.
The following operations are available: remove duplicates, remove suspicious, sort, split, shuffle, extract email addresses only, create new addresses (new names, old domains), repair incorrect, and many others. In addition you can unite, subtruct or intersect lists of email addresses.
- Apart from operations with email addresses, you can work with mailing lists.
If you created several lists in List Manager, look through available actions for them: union, subtraction, and intersection. Take a chance to manage mailing lists and get the one relevant list.
Do not forget to specify the main and the operated mailing list among those you have created.
- Working with the list of email addresses you can filter and search the necessary contacts among your list.
Specify filter conditions and enter patterns to process. Atomic List Manager will find all email addresses that fall under these conditions.
All found email addresses can be saved to the separate mailing list.
- If you have a look at program settings you will see a list of domains. These are correct domain names for repairing zones operation. You can edit this list or add additional domains.
Split them by levels when adding new, and the program will success on checking email addresses with listed zones.
In addition, here you can change the program interface language.
Atomic List Manager supports saving lists of email addresses into the clipboard files, local files, office application files or export these lists into other Atomic programs for verifying email addresses or send bulk mailings.
With the help of Export Wizard you can choose the list name and the file type to save.