The software can synchronize mailing lists in several ways. Processing inbox emails Working with subscription forms Adding/removing emails from a file
Create a number of notifications according to user actions. Whereby confirmation request will be send automatically after user opted-in, if confirmation is required.
Once you create projects they will be implemented every time on running the program. Customize the program to start when you run PC, and get up-to-date mailing lists.
How to begin with Atomic Subscription Manager
Atomic Subscription Manager is developed to automate the list generating process. Once you set up project and rules, they will work every time you launch the program. Download trial version and evaluate the program – leave in past manual list management.
Atomic Subscription Manager
The program works with projects. You can create as many projects as you need. Each project has its own mailing lists and a range of rules. You need to choose the way your mailing list will be updated. Specify the path to the email addresses list source, and create rules for your project.
Notice that Subscription Manager works with subscription forms. If you want to use such kind of forms for adding subscribers to your mailing lists, be sure whether you have placed necessary scripts on your website.
The software supports unlimited number of mailing lists, projects and rules. If you need, you can stop rules implementation, edit or delete the project at any time. Subscription Manager has a user-friendly interface, so you will quickly understand the program operation.
And for other purposes »
Atomic Subscription Manager is developed to keep your mailing lists relevant and up-to-date. The program can synchronize the current mailing list with a new email addresses source:
- Inbox email messages
Working with Subscription Manager you specify rules for email message subjects. Thus you give the program to know what kind of email messages to scan for finding clients’ requests about subscription/unsubscription. For example, if the subject contains “Subscribe me” subject, Subscription Manager will automatically add the sender email address into your mailing list. The same approach is undertaken for unsubscribing recipients.
- Subscription forms on the website
The program can processed special subscription/unsubscription forms that are placed on your website. Be sure you have placed necessary scripts and forms on your website. Then enter the form address when configuring a new project in the program.
Atomic Subscription Manager connects the form, get users email addresses and add them to the necessary list.
- Local files
If you have a local file with a list of email addresses you want to add/delete from the current mailing list, you just need to specify the path to this file in Subscription Manager project. The program will find this file and do the required action.
Customize sending automatic email notifications on user statuses. Create canned email letters to each status and client’s actions. Subscription Manager will send these notifications automatically to a new subscriber or unsubscribed user in reply.
Unlimited lists management
Atomic Subscription Manager supports such file types as *.csv and *.txt formats, MS Office application, MS Outlook files, and others. Additionally, you can load and operate as many email addresses as you need.
Once you create a project and its rules, they are applied automatically. Set up Atomic Subscription Manager to run on launching your PC, and it will run in the background mode. Your mailing lists will be always relevant.
You can save mailing lists into the following file types:
- Clipboard files
- Text files
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Open Office (Writer, Calc)
- Atomic products
How to use?
- Atomic Subscription Manager works with projects, so in order to start working with this program you need to create a new project.
Each project contains specified rules, mailing lists and email templates.
New project wizard helps to customize the project in the most comfortable way by going through several steps.
On the first step you need to enter a project name and a project directory.
- Secondly you need to specify a path to your mailing list.While working with Atomic Subscription Manager you can use the existing mailing list or create a new one.You are not limited in the number of email addresses on the list. But be sure that you use a registered Subscription Manager program version.
- All email messages sent by Subscription Manager are delivered via your mail service. So you need to configure SMTP server settings of your mail account for outgoing messages.Enter the necessary information about account settings, sender name and “from” address.This setting are valid for every active project and its rules
- On the next step you are asked to select subscription types. This means you choose how you want to add and remove subscribers.Atomic Subscription Manager supports three types of subscription:– by email;
– web form on your site
– from files on your computerYou can choose one subscription type or select all of them, it’s up to your needs.
- If you choose subscription by email, you need to create a special rule for it and specify the way to access mail accounts.Otherwise the program can not finds email messages with clients’ requests for subscription/unsubscription.While customizing mailbox settings do not forget to set unsubscribe link for Atomic Mail Sender project. Be ready to define keywords in the subject lines, so the program can apply necessary actions to client’s email address (add or remove from mailing list).
- Atomic Subscription Manager supports working with subscription forms that are placed on your website.Make sure this form really exists on your webpages. Then enter a path to a webform on your site.Main form settings includes proxy configuration, if it’s necessary.If the subscription process needs client’s confirmation, you can specify Subscription Manager for sending email notification for each user action separately.
- If you are used to save mailing lists as a local file, then Atomic Subscription Manager can process email addresses it contains, and synchronize with the current mailing list that has been loaded into the program.All you need to do is to specify the path to your local files: with email addresses to add, and with users contacts to remove.Tick additional options like sending notifications, if necessary.
- Create a new project and download your mailing list you are going to operate with the help of Atomic Subscription Manager.List of subscribers includes not only email addresses but additional information separated by columns.The program will add new email addresses or remove contacts from this mailing list exactly. This helps you to keep mailing lists always relevant, up-to-date and influence the email open rate.You can load mailing list from a clipboard file, local file or MS Outlook and Windows Address Book, and then export email addresses into any file type you need.
- Atomic Subscription Manager send email notifications to clients. This can be an email message with the confirmation request, with information that clients email address was added to your mailing list. Or you can email other important notification which concerns clients subscription/unsubscription.Email notifications for each case must be prepared beforehand with the proper text and message subject.You can edit the notification whenever you need.
Main program settings are available by clicking on the program logo in the upper left corner.
In the opened dialog window you can change the path to your project and mailing list, saved locally on your PC.
Additionally, you can change other program settings and interface language.