Instant Messenger IDs
In addition to email addresses and phone numbers, the program gathers user IDs of different instant messengers. It can extract Skype, Yahoo, AOL, MSN, ICQ IDs.
Browser plugin support
The program can work with your preferred browser. It supports Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. During program installation, the program will prompt the user to install plugins to these browsers.
Emails and phone numbers
While a user visits websites, Atomic Web Spider harvests various contact information: email addresses, phone numbers and different instant messengers IDs.
Website Email Extractor — How to start
- Install the software.
- Open an Internet browser.
- Visit any websites, from which you want to extract data.
- Open the program and view all the found contact information.
Atomic Web Spider
The program runs in background mode while you work on the Internet. Once installed, the program embeds itself into the browser as an extension and searches through each visited page in the network. If a page contains contact information, the program retrieves and stores it in its database.
Atomic Web Spider gets as many contacts as possible. The contacts include email addresses, telephone and fax numbers, ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger and MSN Messenger ID Numbers.
Google changed Chrome security policy in June 2014. As a result of that, plugin for Chrome is not currently working. Please use browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera.
And for other purposes »
Atomic Web Spider is a kind of browser extension. After the program installs, it starts working the moment you enter the Internet. It works in background mode, checks every page you visit, and gathers data, saving it into a database. There is no need to control the process; everything is done automatically. The only thing you have to do is launch the program.
Atomic Web Spider’s main features:
Maximum extracted information
The program can extract email addresses as well as phone and fax numbers, MSN, Yahoo, and AOL messenger IDs. Gathered information can be viewed in a user-friendly manner. You have the option to hide the contact information you do not require at the moment. It is possible to customize this in “Program settings/Extract settings”. Each of the 8 contact types the program can extract is marked by a special individual icon.
After the extraction process is finished, you can manage the received data: delete duplicates or filter contacts by the content or extraction date.
During the search, you can view the following information:
- Contact type
- The webpage URL the contact was found on
- Extraction date and time
All information is shown in tables with the list of gathered contacts.
If you install the program, you do not need to do anything. It will work without your participation. Information on the visited webpages is scanned, and the program extracts as much contact data as possible. With the help of built-in plugins, the program works with Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.
Before saving, the user has to choose what contact type to save. It can save all or just one of them. Specify a time range of extracted contacts and the content information field for the exported data. Atomic Web Spider supports saving information into:
- Text file
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Atomic Mail Sender and Verifier
How to use?
- Proceeding from the fact that Atomic Web Spider searches for email addresses through websites you visit in a real mode, in the main program window you can see the list of extracted data.
Each contact is accompanied by additional information such as a webpage URL adrress where this contact was found, and the date of its extraction.
- Using the common program settings you can specify type of contact to collect and display in the main window.Just tick the necessary contact types, and the program will collect them, ignoring any other data.In addition, in this window you can change program interface language and customize other misc settings.
- After contacts extraction you can manage the generated list.Atomic Web Spider has several filter options that allows to delete duplicated email addresses, systematize contacts from the list by the date (“show only contacts extracted at…”). In addition, you can specify to show contacts from the sites containing a keyphrase you enter into the field.And also, do not forget to choose contact types that will be shown in the main program window.
- The data extraction is available in the registered program version only. Be sure you have successfuly registered you Atomic Web Spider.On saving contacts you need to choose the contact types you want to save (if it will be email addresses only or all extracted contacts).Then select the columns (fields) to save and the format of the file to save.