If the user can log in to Windows, Proactive System Password Recovery recovers many types of passwords instantly and without lengthy attacks, as well as displays hidden system information such as Product ID and CD Key. Certain types of passwords that cannot be recovered instantly are attacked with advanced, highly customizable combinations of dictionary and brute-force attacks.
Proactive System Password Recovery
Recover many types of Windows passwords and review hidden information such as product keys. Extract Wi-Fi encryption keys (WEP and WPA-PSK), VPN, RAS and dial-up passwords, passwords to network shares and RDP.
- Extract many types of passwords from Windows systems
- Quickly build a custom dictionary consisting of users’ existing passwords
- Reveal passwords to network shares, RAS, dial-up and RDP connections
- Recovers passwords that cannot be instantly extracted
Supports: auto login passwords, Windows user passwords, Wireless encryption keys (WEP and WPA-PSK), stored user passwords, VPN, RDP, RAS and dial-up passwords
Instantly Recover Windows Passwords
If the user can log in to Windows, Proactive System Password Recovery recovers many types of passwords instantly and without lengthy attacks, as well as displays hidden system information such as Product ID and CD Key.
Features and Benefits
Proactive System Password Recovery is not limited to retrieving passwords and allows manipulating with user credentials and Registry files.
- Control over user credentials: runs any program with other user’s credentials
- Displays password history hashes
- Reads and decrypts password hashes directly from Registry files (SAM and SYSTEM)
- Backs up Registry files and Active Directory database from local or remote computers
- Decrypts Windows scripts protected with Script Encoder
- Shows all users, their group membership and privileges
- Activates disabled controls
- Decrypts and browses Windows Protected Storage that keeps passwords and auto-complete records for Internet Explorer, Outlook, and Outlook Express
- Browses ‘LSA Secrets’ records
- Displays Product ID and CD Key for Windows and Microsoft Office installations
- Supports Windows 7 (including a password for HomeGroup, cached login password and password history hashes)
- Extracts saved passwords from Apple Safari (and use them in Intelligent Password Recovery engine)
Certain types of passwords that cannot be recovered instantly are attacked with advanced, highly customizable combinations of dictionary and brute-force attacks.
Many computer users protect different accounts with exactly the same passwords, or with slight variations of a single password. Proactive System Password Recovery automatically adds each password it discovers into a dictionary, quickly unlocking accounts protected with any of the previously recovered passwords and their variations. As many types of passwords are discovered instantly, the chances of unlocking other types of accounts in just minutes are very high.
Advanced Social Engineering
There are passwords that can be recovered instantly, and there are secure passwords that require lengthy attacks to be recovered. However, many computer users use the same or similar passwords to protect various system resources, and even use the same passwords to protect their system accounts.
Proactive System Password Recovery employs an advanced social engineering technology to retrieve all instantly recoverable passwords and try these passwords when unlocking secure ones. Moreover, Proactive System Password Recovery adds all recovered passwords into the dictionary and performs a dictionary attack that is orders of magnitude faster than the brute force recovery.
Types of Passwords
Proactive System Password Recovery can retrieve various passwords assuming that the user has logged in to the system.
- Windows 2000
- Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Windows 98
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Windows Vista (32 bit)
- Windows Vista (64 bit)
- Windows XP
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2012
- Administrator privileges are recommended (to use some program features)