Advanced Archive Password Recovery recovers passwords and removes protection from ZIP and RAR archives created with all versions of PKZip, WinZip, RAR and WinRAR in their GUI and command-line incarnations. Being a flexible, customizable and highly-optimized password recovery tool, it offers best-in-class performance for recovering the most complex passwords. Guaranteed recovery is often possible for many ZIP archives in less than one hour.
Advanced Archive Password Recovery
Break into password-protected ZIP and RAR archives! Thorough low-level optimization help finish the job faster. Guaranteed recovery for certain types of archives within one hour.
- Recover passwords protecting encrypted ZIP and RAR archives
- Known-plaintext attacks and guaranteed one-hour recovery for certain types of archives
- Thorough optimizations deliver class-leading performance
- Supports AES encryption found in latest RAR and ZIP formats
Supports: ZIP/PKZip/WinZip, RAR/WinRAR, ARJ/WinARJ, ACE/WinACE (1.x), AES encryption, self-extracting archives, dictionary and brute-force attacks.
Unlock Password-Protected Archives
Advanced Archive Password Recovery recovers protection passwords or unlocks encrypted ZIP and RAR archives created with all versions of popular archivers. Recover passwords for plain and self-extracting archives created with PKZip and WinZip, RAR and WinRAR automatically or with your assistance. Guaranteed unlocking of archives created with WinZip 8.0 and earlier in under one hour is possible by exploiting an implementation flaw.
Advanced Archive Password Recovery features ultimate compatibility among the various types of archives, knows weaknesses of certain types of protection, and provides best-in-class performance in unlocking all types of archives.
Supporting a wide range of compression and encryption algorithms, all versions of popular archivers and multiple archive formats, Advanced Archive Password Recovery comes as close to being a truly universal recovery tool as no one else.
Advanced Archive Password Recovery unlocks archives compressed with various methods from legacy Shrinking, Reducing, Imploding, and Tokenizing to modern Inflating and recent WavPack, BZip2 and PPMd.
- Windows 2000
- Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Windows Vista (32 bit)
- Windows Vista (64 bit)
- Windows XP
- passwords longer than 4 characters cannot be recovered
- some dictionary attack options are disabled
- “Password from keys” and “Guaranteed WinZip Recovery” attacks are not available
- in ZIP known-plaintext and guaranteed WinZip attacks:
- the decryption keys are not shown, and only the first file from an archive can be decrypted
- an attack cannot be resumed