Decrypt files protected with the Encrypting File System (EFS). Advanced EFS Data Recovery decrypts files protected with EFS in Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003/2012, Vista and Windows 7/8. The recovery is possible even when you transfer a protected disk into a different PC, reformat system partition, or when some encryption keys are tampered with.
Advanced EFS Data Recovery
Break NTFS encryption and decrypt files protected with the Encrypting File System (EFS) in Windows.
- Break NTFS encryption by attacking Encrypting File System (EFS)
- Decrypt files from users transferred to another domain, deleted accounts and disks have taken offline
- Recover encrypted files if the system partition was formatted
- Search for encryption keys with a low-level disk scan
- Helps analyze deleted data
Supports: all consumer and Server versions of Windows since Windows 2000 to Windows 10, NTFS, Encrypted File System (EFS), deleted users
Restore Access to EFS-Encrypted Files
Microsoft Encrypting File System (EFS) is an integral part of Microsoft Windows operating systems enabling users to protect their files against unauthorized access even from those who gain physical access to the hard disk or the computer that contains the encrypted files.
Advanced EFS Data Recovery decrypts the protected files, and works in all versions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016. The recovery is still possible even when the system damaged, is not bootable, or when some encryption keys have been tampered with.
Advanced EFS Data Recovery recovers EFS-encrypted data that becomes inaccessible because of system administration errors such as removing users and user profiles, misconfiguring data recovery authorities, transferring users between domains, or moving hard disks to a different PC.
Advanced EFS Data Recovery is a powerful data recovery tool that helps recovering the encrypted files under various circumstances.
- EFS-protected disk inserted into a different PC
- Deleted users or user profiles
- User transferred into a different domain without EFS consideration
- Account password reset performed by the system administrator without EFS consideration
- Damaged disk, corrupted file system, unbootable operating system
- Reinstalled Windows or computer upgrades
- Formatted system partitions with encrypted files left on another disk
Recovering Encrypted Files
Advanced EFS Data Recovery decrypts files protected with EFS quickly and efficiently. Scanning the hard disk directly sector by sector, Advanced EFS Data Recovery locates the encrypted files as well as the available encryption keys and decrypts the protected files. The direct access to the file system allows Advanced EFS Data Recovery to recover encrypted files in the most difficult cases even if the disk with data is only available without a valid user account to login into the system, or when some encryption keys have been tampered with.
- Windows 2000
- Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Windows 98
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Windows Vista (32 bit)
- Windows Vista (64 bit)
- Windows XP
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2012
- Administrator privileges are required