AOMEI Partition Assistant Unlimited is reliable partitioning software to create, resize, copy, format, remove partitions and manage disk for enterprise. Beyond that, you can use this software to migrate OS to SSD or HDD, convert NTFS to FAT32, and create bootable media etc. It can be installed in unlimited PCs and Servers, and allows you to offer profitable technical support.
Why AOMEI Partition Assistant Unlimited Edition?
Especially designed for larger enterprise environments, Unlimited Edition provides all-in-one disk partitioning solution and flexible hard disk management. It not only covers all the features of AOMEI Partition Assistant, but also grants you the right to install it on all computers belonging to your company, regardless of their locations.
- Allows unlimited usage within one company to save money.
- Safe – no data loss, fast – no reboot, easy – no professional skill.
- 90-day unconditional money back guarantee and 100% secure ordering.
- Get lifetime free upgrades with extra $50.10 in limited-time, original $100 .
- Disk partitioning, data migration, converter.
- Supports basic disk, dynamic disk, and all RAID levels.
- Supports all Windows PC & Server operating systems.
- Supports physical machines and virtual machines.
The Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant Unlimited Edition
All-in-one Hard Disk Partition Manager
- Extend NTFS system partition without rebooting computer to reduce downtime.
- Resize/move a partition or dynamic volume to maximize utilization of storages.
- Easily allocate free space from one partition to another without losing data.
- Merge two adjacent partitions into one, or merge unallocated space to a partition.
- Perform partition operations via command line to realize multitasking and scripting.
- Configure the same partition layout for lots of computers with “Quick Partition”.
- Partition alignment optimizes the drive for performance, especially for SSD.
- Erase all data permanently so that it cannot be recovered any more.
System and Data Migration
- Migrate OS from hard disk to solid-state drive (SSD), supporting MBR and GPT disk.
- Upgrade storages with disk to disk copy, no need to reinstall Windows and applications.
- Copy a partition from one hard drive to another for backing up data.
Magic and Safe Converter
- Change disk style – safely convert an MBR basic or dynamic disk into GPT, and vice versa.
- Change disk type – safely convert a dynamic MBR or GPT disk into basic, and vice versa.
- Change partition type – safely convert a primary partition into logical, and vice versa.
- Change file system – safely covert NTFS file system to FAT32, and vice versa.
Step-by-step Handy Wizards
- Extend Partition Wizard – solve “low disk space” of C drive by taking unused space from other partitions.
- Partition Recovery Wizard – retrieve valuable information from lost or deleted partitions.
- Make Windows PE Bootable Media – troubleshoot problems, or recover data when system fails to boot.
- Windows To Go Creator – build a portable and fully functional Windows 10/8/7 system on USB flash drive.
- Integrate to Recovery Environment – integrate AOMEI Partition Assistant or AOMEI Backupper into Windows built-in recovery environment.
- SSD Secure Erase Wizard – securely erase your SSD to reset the SSD to its factory state for peak performance.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Unlimited Edition requirements
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows SBS 2003, 2008, 2011
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1/8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4
Supported File Systems
- exFAT/ReFS *
- Bitlocker, other file systems *
* The file system cannot be resized but you can move and clone them.
Supported Storage Devices
- Traditional hard disk drive (HDD), solid-state drives (SSD) and SSHD.
- External hard drive (USB 1.0/2.0/3.0), PC card, All Flash Drives and Thumb Drives and other removable media.
- All storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, iSCSI, SCSI disk, IEEE1394 (FireWire), etc.
- Hardware RAID, including RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, etc.
- Support MBR disk and GPT disk up to 16TB+.
- Support up to 128 disks in one system.
- Completely support hard disk with 4096, 2048, 1024, 512 bytes sector size.
- Support virtual disk partition in VMware, Virtual Box and Virtual PC etc.
- Support UEFI/EFI boot.