Reset passwords to local Windows accounts and Microsoft Account and perform a wide range of administrative tasks. Assign administrative privileges to any user account, reset expired passwords or export password hashes for offline recovery. Elcomsoft System Recovery is ready to boot thanks to the licensed Windows PE environment, allowing administrators to access locked computers.
Elcomsoft System Recovery
Reset passwords to local Windows accounts and Microsoft Account in all versions of Windows. Assign administrative privileges to any user account, reset expired passwords or export password hashes for offline recovery. Supplied with bootable Windows PE environment.
- Reset passwords to Windows accounts
- Dump hashed passwords from SAM/SYSTEM files or Active Directory database for offline password recovery
- Recover both local accounts and Microsoft Account passwords
- Customized Windows PE environment with broad hardware compatibility and genuinely native FAT and NTFS support
Supports: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10; Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT; all relevant Windows Server versions; 32-bit and 64-bit systems; Windows PE with 32-bit and 64-bit UEFI and legacy BIOS configurations; familiar Windows GUI; SAM/SYSTEM and Active Directory
All Features and Benefits
- Broad Compatibility
- Instant Unlock
- Recovers Windows Account Passwords
- Supports Microsoft Account Passwords
- Safe Operation
Reset or Recover Windows Account Passwords
Up to 40% of support calls are related to forgotten passwords and locked logins. Elcomsoft System Recovery helps instantly reset Windows system passwords, enabling system administrators regain access to locked Windows accounts. Supporting local Windows accounts, network domains and Microsoft Account, Elcomsoft System Recovery is a must-have tool for network administrators, IT professionals and security specialists.
Reset or Recover
Elcomsoft System Recovery can reset account passwords instantly while supporting pre-configured attacks to recover the original passwords.
Elcomsoft System Recovery unlocks locked and disabled user and administrative accounts in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10, as well as many legacy versions of Windows including Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT as well as the corresponding Server versions. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported.
Ready to Boot, Immediate Assistance, Easy to Operate
Elcomsoft System Recovery comes with everything to quickly create a bootable DVD or USB flash drive. The image is based on a customized Windows PE environment and comes pre-configured with a number of drivers to allow seamless experience on the most legacy and cutting-edge hardware configurations.
Create a bootable USB drive or DVD disc in a few easy steps for immediate assistance. Elcomsoft System Recovery comes with 32-bit and 64-bit UEFI and legacy BIOS configurations, allowing you to create bootable media for all types of systems.
The genuine Windows PE environment offers complete access to the familiar Windows graphical user interface. No command line scripts and no poor imitations of the Windows GUI!
Elcomsoft System Recovery is an all-in-one security tool for Windows accounts. The tool helps detect and resolve a variety of issues related to a user and administrative account passwords.
- Assign Administrator privileges to any user account
- Enable and unlock the locked and disabled user accounts
- Change and reset passwords for any local accounts
- List all local user accounts and highlight Administrator accounts
- Look up account privileges
- Detect accounts with empty passwords
- Instantly recover certain passwords to special/system accounts (e.g. IUSR_, HelpAssistant, etc)
- Backup and restore SAM/SYSTEM files
- Optionally restore original SAM/SYSTEM files after successful login with a new password
- Windows 98
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows Vista (32 bit)
- Windows Vista (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012