As you see, our software is developed for flexible website crawling and email address collection. These features make Email Hunter a powerful and useful tool for Internet surfers, marketers, and sales managers. With the Atomic Email Hunter, you can extract email addresses from websites where you know your potential customers are or even using keywords specific to your business.
Not sure that your extracted email addresses are valid? Feel free to use our list managers. A full package that helps to verify and structure your lists of email addresses.
Atomic Email Hunter is compatible with any other Atomic software. Enjoy the benefits of a fast and quality email extractor using online search while you make and drink your cup of coffee. This software, unlike other online email crawlers has specific configurations that allow you to control the extraction speed, protecting your software and IP address from being blocked. Experiencing technical issues? Contact our customer support for quick problem resolution and great customer service.
Main Features of Email Hunter:
You can start searching even if you have no list of website URLs. Enter a key phrase related to your business or target audience, and the software will find relevant websites, scan them, and collect email addresses.
In order to speed up the search, you can set filter rules for domains or email addresses directly in the program. Advanced hunting criteria includes: URL length limit, priority link determination, and ignoring bad domains to improve email extraction.
Mailbox plugin is used to extract addresses from your email account. This doesn’t matter if the email address is in your email contact list or in the email message body. Collect the ones you need and get a full list.
Craigslist plugin can extract emails from the website www.craigslist.org. Find new addresses in local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personal services, local community, and events.
LinkedIn plugin is developed to find emails in social network LinkedIn. You are able to fill up your recipients’ list with emails of among 300 million+ members. Choose the region, category and start extracting!
You can easily extract emails from www.yelp.com with the help of the Yelp plugin. Addresses of local services will be helpful for everyone who deals with email marketing. All the plugins are free and already integrated in the email address extractor.
Our email extractor also can:
Extract from Facebook
Email extractor can easily handle hundreds of thousands emails extracted from different Facebook pages, as well as from other sources.
Atomic Email Hunter Features
A key component of an effective mass mailing campaign is the quality of the compiled customer database. Email harvester helps create a high-caliber database by extracting information from websites and search engines.
The main Atomic Email Hunter feature is different for each type of search:
Targeted search for email addresses using keywords
Email collector will help you to compile a database of your target audience members if you don’t possess a list of essential websites to search. Just specify a keyword, and the program will look for related websites and gather emails from them.
Search for email addresses on a specified website
If you’ve already got a website and you want to harvest email addresses from it, enter the URL and email harvester will collect all available emails from it.
Search for emails on a website by keywords
Target the search with Atomic Email Hunter. Enter the URL of the website and keyword for which the extraction process will run. The program will find pages of the specified website that include that keyword. Email addresses will be extracted from these pages, receiving a free email list for a long-term use.
Extract phone numbers from webpages
This is the only feature Atomic Hunter is missing, but you can get phone numbers with Atomic Lead Extractor. It extracts both emails and phone numbers. Check these two email extractors to compare them.
Search in list
If you have a number of websites that you want to harvest emails from, then you can define a list of sites. There is no need to wait for one process to complete in order to start another. They will run one after another. At the end, you will receive a list of extracted emails from all specified websites.
Search on Facebook
Email Hunter can search and extract email addresses from Facebook as easily as from other websites. If you come across groups that spark your interest, copy and paste their URLs into the extractor software, the program will collect all available email addresses from the specified Facebook pages.
All the other features are presented below
- Mailbox plugin is very apt for extracting addresses from the user’s current email account. So, if you use this plugin, Atomic Email Hunter will scan all the email messages in the mailbox and extract emails from gmail, Hotmail or any other mail service. It’s up to the user to set the hunting limitations: search only in headers or scan email content too.
- Craigslist plugin is developed to extract email addresses from craigslist.org. To start extracting, select the needed category and click “start”.
- LinkedIn plugin will extract emails from the social network LinkedIn. You just need to login and select the region and categories.
- Yelp plugin can search emails on www.yelp.com. All you need to do is to enter the desired search options.
Search Engine Settings
From 68 suggested search engines, 5 are used for search by default. You can select the ones you want in the email harvester. You can find them in the “Settings/Search Engines” section. You may select as many as you wish.
This program works in a multithread mode. It can open several pages at one time. For process optimization, select a search type:
- “Fast search” – Extracts fewer emails and works faster
- “Detailed Search” – Extracts more emails and works slower
The speed of the search process can be increased by setting the number of threads, timeouts, and retry counts to access the website.
Atomic Email Hunter uses Internet Explorer settings by default, and automatically chooses the most appropriate proxy server. We recommend manually specifying a proxy server. For this, you have to enter the proxy address and port number, your login and password. A proxy server is useful when any website blocks an IP address because it has gone over a limited number of access attempts. It also keeps the IP address hidden, making visits to the sites anonymous.
Email Address Filter
The following advanced hunting criteria are available:
- Filter by domain. Filtering by domain can limit the domains to search in (URL must contain…) or the domains to ignore (URL must NOT contain…)
- Filter by URL length
- Filter by email address. In “Settings/Common Settings/Email Filters,” you can specify what filters must and must not contain
- Filter by priority links
Atomic Email Hunter also allows you to restrict email collection by link length and the total number of email addresses extracted from a single site. You have all the options and filters to create targeted mailing lists that you can use in the future for your purposes.
Before the search process starts, you have the opportunity to set hunting limitations:
- All links
- Current site only
- Current and subfolders
- Current page only
The program will take these settings into consideration while searching. For example, the program can gather addresses only on the current page or site.
Ignore Hidden Emails
There are some emails that are positioned as spam traps. When these addresses receive an email, the sender’s email address will be blacklisted. Email harvester does not extract these addresses. Ensure the effectiveness of your future campaigns by activating this option to ignore hidden emails. It is possible to do this in “Settings/Common Settings/Advanced”.
If there is a need to speed up the search process, you can skip specific domains. This way, you’ll save time and increase the program’s speed. There are some rules for skipping domains. If no email address is found on the specified webpages of one domain, then it is possible to skip this domain. This feature is useful to help speed up the search process by skipping dead-end email sources.
Timeout Between Queries
Some servers allow only a certain number of queries. Atomic Email Hunter offers the possibility of bypassing this number by setting a timeout, which is a time delay between the program’s requests. If a server starts to reject requests, we recommend activating the timeout option. It does not work by default.
During the search process, you have access to an expanded log. You can view the links of pages that have been scanned, the time spent searching for emails, the number of extracted emails, and the page status. All the results from the Log can be saved to the Clipboard or to a file.
Partial Results Saving
All the partial results are saved automatically. This way, extracted and processed data is guaranteed to be protected. It is a useful option in case of a sudden program crash.
Atomic Email Hunter can export found results into:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Atomic products
- *txt or *csv file
Full integration with other Atomic products
You can transfer the extracted addresses into other Atomic programs with just one click. There is no need to save the results to a temporary file. Avoid the risk of losing any data by using the full array of our programs.
How to use?
- The main program interface is presented as a search field and search log with extracted results.
When you start to work with the program, there are short hints that will help you to understand Email Hunter’s operating functions.
- By default, Atomic Email Hunter searches through webpages using 8 primary search engines.
If you want the program to work with other search engines, select your desired engines from the list of those available.
- This plugin helps you to extract emails from www.craigslist.org. You just simply have to setup the necessary settings.
- This plugin helps you to extract emails from www.linkedin.com. You just simply have to setup the necessary settings.
- This plugin helps you to extract emails from www.yelp.com. You just simply have to setup the necessary settings.
- The program has tools to extract emails from Facebook. You just simply have to setup the search query via a website URL and a keyword to get a list of target email addresses.
- Email Hunter searches for available email addresses within your inbox folder. The built-in Mailbox plugin allows you to extract emails from Gmail as well as from Hotmail, Yahoo and other email services.
It’s on your own if you want to collect addresses from headers or from email message content.
- Pay attention to program settings customization.
Be sure you do your best, as our program quickly extracts topical email addresses that you can save for your targeted mailing lists.
- Atomic Email Hunter allows you to customize additional settings to improve email address extraction.
In addition, there are three basic ways to search: by a list of websites, by a keyword, or by a keyword on a certain website. Choose the most suitable for your needs and do a targeted search.
- After data extraction you will see the search results as a list of email addresses and additional information, if there is anything found.
Email Hunter allows you to apply standard list-merging operations via: sorting by certain parameters, deleting duplicates, and finding a specific email address.
- There are useful tools to edit email address lists (for example, “add user-name”), to verify extracted addresses, and to send e-newsletters to a mailing list.Email Hunter is fully compatible with other Atomic products, so you can use our full software package for your email marketing. There is no need to search and buy shady databases any more. We give you the tools to get as many free email lists as you need, manage and verify addresses, send email campaigns and track delivery results.