Search for contacts on the Internet via Atomic Lead Extractor
By default, Atomic Lead Extractor searches for email addresses. Due to the program’s multithread mode, the process runs quickly, and at the end of it, you are provided with a list of emails of potential clients
The program allows you to search phone numbers on specified sites, or search by keyword, selecting suitable sites in search engines.
The program is capable of finding not only email addresses and phone numbers, but also data like Skype, ICQ, AIM, MSN Messenger, and Yahoo Messenger IDs. You’ll require additional plugins for this type of the search.
How to work with Lead Extractor?
- Open the program
- Click “New Search”
- Enter a keyword or URL for a quick lead search
- Select a search engine.
- Choose the type of information you would like to get.
- Click “Start”. The program will show you “Search is finished” as soon as it is ready to provide you with information.
Atomic Lead Extractor
Atomic Lead Extractor is designed to search for contacts and build a base of potential customers. The basic version of the program allows you to collect email addresses. With additional plugins it is possible to search and collect:
- Telephone and fax numbers
- Skype contacts
- Contact information in ICQ, AIM, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger
And for other purposes »
Email address, phone number, Skype, and ICQ extraction
There are a number of plugins that you can use to extract different information types: phone and fax numbers, Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, and AIM. With the help of built-in plugins, email addresses and phone numbers are extracted, as well as other contact types. To export all found information, you will need additional plugins.
After the search is finished, you can specify the contact type that will be displayed in the “Contacts” tab. This function is useful if you need to view only phone numbers from a huge list of email addresses. Atomic Lead Extractor can work with different formats of phone numbers, and extract international as well as regional phone numbers.
Refined search within a website
If you know a website where your potential clients communicate, enter the URL in the “New Search/Sites List”. Our program will collect the contact information for further calls, SMS messages, or emails. This is one of the best ways to create a targeted contact list. There is an opportunity to load the file with the list of website addresses.
3 types of search are available:
- All links
- Only current site scan
- All with crawling depth level (do not forget to set the levels deep and domain detection).
Atomic Lead Extractor will extract data by the entered keyword related to your niche. The program will use the search engine(s) specified. Then it will scan all of the websites and look for information. You have the opportunity to refine the scan depth:
- Only the home page
- Pages that are linked from the home page
- The whole website
Email addresses and phone numbers are extracted by default. The program is also able to search for other contact types. There are plugins for phone and fax numbers, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, and Skype extraction.
You are free to use plugins developed by AtomPark Software, other companies, or your own created plugins.
Atomic Lead Extractor does not require a proxy to connect to the Internet. Some websites and search engines limit the number of simultaneous queries from one PC. To circumvent this limitation, you can use a proxy server. The user needs to manually enter a list of proxy servers to be used, or download it directly from the computer.
In order to extract data quickly, Atomic Lead Extractor works in multithread mode. The user specifies the number of threads when specifying the extraction limits.
Search engine settings
Atomic Lead Extractor works with 39 search engines. 8 of these engines are selected by default. You can change the list of the used engines.
Our program provides the opportunity to manage the list of URLs and some folders to be excluded from the search process. The following filters by document type are available:
- Scan of all files
- Exclude a specified file type
- Scan a specified type only
If you would like to improve the search process, use filters. This will allow you to scan more files in a shorter period of time.
It is also possible to use MIME type. This allows the exclusion and blockage of unnecessary files.
Before the extraction process starts, you need to set the quantity and time parameters. You need to do this in order to optimize the search speed and increase the program’s work productivity. The parameters are:
- the maximum number of pages to extract from one site
- the total number of pages to be processed
- contact limit
- the maximum size of scanned documents
Atomic Lead Extractor has the ability to disable the search for specific sites and direct links to the search engines. This is accomplished through the creation of blacklists of domains and websites. The user puts domains or sites into the blacklist manually.
You can filter the contacts after the program finishes the search process:
- by a keyword
- by a contact type
- by domain (remove all with equal domains)
- by country (remove all from the same country)
- by link (remove all from the same webpage)
You are able to delete duplicates, delete suspicious contacts, and copy or delete a contact from the contact list.
You can view the expanded log during the search process. Two tabs are available: “Contacts” (which shows the list of checked websites, the number of found URLs, and found data according to every scanned webpage), and “URL” (which shows the list of found contacts, names of the owners, and the link of the page where information was found).
It is possible to export all of the data into:
- Microsoft Word/Excel
- Open Office Writer/Calc
- All Atomic products
- A text file
You can save extracted contacts as well as URLs.
How to use?
- Atomic Lead Extractor main window is divided into several parts: toolbar, search monitor and statistics dialog.
The Toolbar contains three tabs with main program setting and other available options for a data search, management and export.
The Search Monitor shows the search results like the list of extracted contacts, processed URLs and found data (in case of data mining) and others.
The Statistics dialog includes the search process information and project details. The counter of time elapsed and contacts found helps to control data extracting.
- In order to improve the search you can specify additional settings.In addition, you have three search types at your disposal. According to your choice, the program will search for contact data using a keyphrase, within the list of websites’ URLs or just on a detect website.
With the help of advance search additional pull-down panel you can fine-tune the search onto the best results.
- Using the program common settings you can configure Lead Extractor correctly by specifying proxy servers, connection type and defining search limits.You can also apply different filter rules and select the contacts you need by filtering extracted data using a keyword.
The filter tab allows to undertake deleting duplicates to the extracted data list.
- It is easy to start a new search with the new project wizard. Going through several steps you can customize contact information extraction in a perfect way.You do need to open additional windows or look for necessary settings tab. New project wizard combines all necessary steps in one dialog, so it will take few minutes to adjust the search.
More program settings you can find in the Common Settings menu.
- The program settings includes many menus on configuring Internet connection, proxy support, interface, program language, and options to set up search limitations.Detailed filter rules allows to detect URLs or files types for exclusion while search. This makes data extration faster and more effecient.
By default, Atomic Lead Extractor scans webpages for email addresses, user names and phone numbers. If you want to get more contact data you need to purchase and activate additional plugins.
- Use data mining if you need to extract contact data from similar pages on one topical website.You need to paste a typical URL address (for one current website), select a webpage element (or some of them), that can contain contact information, and run data mining.
For specifying data mining settings there is the “More option” button to the right of the main hunt field.
- The extracted data can be exported into the clipboard files, local files or transferred into other Atomic products.According to your need you can save URL addresses or contacts.Use filtering when you export files. Thus you can save processed URLs only or filtered contacts. Choose fields to save and click “Save” button.