How to start with Atomic WHOIS Explorer
- Open the program.
- Open the list of domains you are interested in, copy them to the clipboard, and paste them into the software.
- Click “Start all”.
- At the end of the search process, the program will prompt you to save the results.
Atomic WHOIS Explorer
This product was developed to extract email addresses from the WHOIS database, which is the publicly available database of owners of domain names. Our software will help you get contact information for future marketing campaigns easily and efficiently.
Atomic WHOIS Explorer works in multi thread mode, so the search process is greatly accelerated. In will take just a few minutes to get a list of new addresses.
All types of domains
Atomic WHOIS Explorer can work with all types of domains – not just popular domain suffixes like .com, .net or .org. Every kind of geographical and commercial zone is supported by the software. It can also work with international domain names.
Extra data search
In addition to standart data, like a website owner’s email address, a user will get additional information, such as the owners name, phone and fax numbers, country, addresses, and domain registration and expiry dates at the end of the search process.
After the extraction finishes, the program will offer to save the results. These can be exported into *txt or *csv files, or MS Office (Word, Excel). Using filter settings, a user can specify data that should be saved.
And for other purposes »
Atomic WHOIS Explorer is designed to extract email addresses from the WHOIS database.
The WHOIS database contains registration information about domains, their owners and IP addresses, as well as autonomous systems. Our product will help you quickly and effectively deal with the problem of extracting information from the database.
It is possible to find emails and other contact information in the WHOIS database with the help of Atomic WHOIS Explorer.
Work with all types of domains
All types of geographical and commercial zones are supported by Atomic WHOIS Explorer. It works with *com, *net, and *org zones and the *ru zone. as well. Also, Atomic WHOIS Explorer supports international domain names.
Extraction of additional information
Our program is capable of extracting not only email addresses, but the following data:
- Phone and fax number
- Domain registration date
- Expiry date
Collect and extract domain names from Google
For the extraction domain names in the program, 8 main Google search operators are involved and operators of 434 search engines. You only need to write a keyword and Explorer automatically starts to scan the network. Read more, how to extract domain names from Google in Atomic Whois Explorer.
Atomic WHOIS Explorer does not require a proxy server to access the Internet, and works in multithread mode. There are some limitations to the number of simultaneous access attempts from a single PC. We recommend using a proxy server to bypass these limits.
The program supports Socks 4, Socks 4A and Socks 5 proxy servers.
The search process runs in multithread mode, and several hundred domains can be queried per minute.
You can view an expanded log during the search process. It includes all the found data concerning the selected domains.
The information is presented in a structured table with columns for each contact type.
You can view found data for one domain or for the list of domain names.
Atomic WHOIS Explorer gathers different contact types. If you do not want to view all of them, set a filter. Only desired contacts will be shown.
All of the extracted data can be exported to MS Office applications and saved for future use by Atomic Mail Sender or Atomic List Manager. You can choose the contact types that will be saved.
You can send mass mailings to the email addresses you’ve extracted with Atomic WHOIS Explorer. This program integrates with Atomic Mail Sender (for sending email campaigns) and Atomic Email Verifier (for verifying email addresses).
How to use?
- Atomic Whois Explorer extracts email addresses and other contact data about specified domains and their users.
You just need to enter a list of domain names and in a minute the program will display query results with information about registrant contact, administrative contact, ip address, domain registration date and many other.
- The information can be displayed only on one domain you choose, or on all domains in the list simultaneously.If you choose displaying domains information as “by one”, then you will get an illustrated list of data. Scrolling it down you can find the necessary information.
- If you choose to display domains information “by list” you will get a kind of a table with multiple columns containing information.One line corresponds to one domain form your list.When exporting data you can leave the information placement in columns and save columns names.
- The whois query can be done faster for one domain with the help of Detailed Whois Query window.Enter a domain name, choose a whois server and get a server responce in the tab below.You can use this type of searching the information if you have not very big list of domain addresses.
- Export data is possible in the registered program version only.First of all choose the saving file format and then select data fields you want to be presented in the saved file.After you go through all necessary steps, a new file with domains contact information will be generated.
While generating whois request Atomic Whois Explorer allows you filter query results and ignore some email addresses.
Specify the list of bad email addresses, specify proxy server, choose interface language and customize other program settings in the corresponding menu item.