Atomic Mail Verifier
Simply upload the list of addresses into the program, click “Check” – and you can go on with your day. Free email verifier no longer requires your participation and will carefully analyze email addresses, presenting, as a result, the status of each address (whether the mailbox exists, is it correct, and so on).
Periodically checking your email addresses with the use of email verifier software is a very useful practice. In such a way you can drop out many invalid contacts of your customer database. With a great variety of features, Atomic Mail Verifier is a market leader. Its detailed check will make your mailing list relevant. By choosing email address verifier, you made the right and rational investment towards the development of your business. Features like quick verification speed, unlimited lists, export and import opportunities, and integration with other Atomic products will make you a fan of this free bulk email verifier!
The program is able to verify emails in three steps:
- Syntax check
- Domain check
- Email address check
The results of this address verification include complete information about the owner of each email address, which is available on his or her personal Facebook page
This email verification software works in multithread mode and supports several types of proxy servers: Socks 4 proxy, Socks 4a proxy, and Socks 5 proxy.
See all the other features »
Email address checker — Three-level validity check
You can use email checker and verify emails in three steps. This three-level validity check gives the most effective results. Each of the three steps can be executed separately, or combined to form one big verification process. The steps are:
- Syntax check. This is basic verification. Addresses are checked for correspondence to the RFC registration.
- Domain check. The domain’s existence is checked. In the case of a non-existent domain, the email address would also be nonexistent.
- Email address check. This is the last step of full verification. Atomic Mail Verifier searches for a domain’s SMTP server and checks the user’s existence.
With such reliable verification, you can exclude as many nonexistent emails as possible. You will also prevent deletion of truly valid emails using an email list cleaning software.
The user is free to choose the necessary type of validation:
- Standard. This type of check involves standard verification algorithms.
- Advanced validation. If you’ve got multiple domains, this type of validation will be especially effective. In the filter settings, pick out the domains you want to be checked. Advanced validation dramatically increases the quality of mailing list verification and have an effect on email open rate for future campaigns.
You have the opportunity to set rules for existing domains. You just need to select a domain and specify a rule for it. What does a rule look like? It is a kind of default status for selected domains. Here are some available rules:
- Always “Correct”
- Always “Incorrect”
- Always “Missed”
- Always “Unchecked”
Filter rule existence provides a good opportunity to control the process of verification.
Verification with Facebook
The email checker gives users the opportunity to verify the validity of emails and the existence of their owners by checking for accounts on Facebook. At the end of the verification process, the user gets all information available about the email address’ owner from his or her personal Facebook page.
Mailing list import
You can load lists from:
- *.doc, *.docx, *.txt, *.xls, and *.xlsx files
- Outlook Address Book
- Due to the program’s full integration with other Atomic products, mailing lists can be imported directly from Atomic Lead Extractor, Atomic Newsgroup Explorer, and Atomic WHOIS Explorer.
Atomic Mail Verifier supports several types of proxy servers: Socks 4 proxy, Socks 4a proxy, and Socks 5 proxy.
You can manually set the settings of your proxy server (“General Settings / Proxy”). The program constantly monitors the proxy servers. The frequency of proxy checks is also set by the user.
Email address checker export functions
All the verified addresses can be saved to:
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Open Office (Writer, Calc)
- Text file
The saved document will contain only existing addresses. If you need to export all data (correct, incorrect, and unchecked) to a different file format, use Export Wizard. It will save the data in the form of columns with names and statuses.
Full integration with other Atomic products
Atomic Mail Verifier can use address lists collected by other Atomic products. The file format is detected automatically.
How to use?
- Atomic Mail Verifier supports loading lists of email addresses from various sources, such as clipboard files, local files, or files imported from other Atomic software.
The program interface displays all the data columns that your list of email addresses contains.
- The program supports several verification steps that can be done separately one-by-one or all together.Mail Verifier can check if a domain is valid, check an email address syntax, or find out if an email address exists by looking through facebook pages and finding corresponding registered email addresses.
- Customize the program settings before starting email list cleaning. In addition to SMTP and proxy settings for a better and faster connection, you can specify different filter rules to apply while domains and email addresses are cheсked.
- Atomic Mail Verifier supports filter rules. This means that you can set up certain statuses for defined domains. The available statuses are “correct,” “incorrect,” “missed,” and “unchecked”.If you assign a specific status to a certain domain, be aware that all email addresses belonging to this domain will have that specific status while undergoing verification.
- Verified lists can be exported into Atomic software for bulk email message sending. A checked list of email addresses is loaded as a mailing list and can be used without changes.By the way, when integrating, you will get a list including valid email addresses only.
Export Wizard makes it easy to export verified email addresses into a clipboard file, local file, or another Atomic product.
You can export email addresses with any statuses you need: valid only, incorrect, missed, unchecked, or all of them.
The generated list of email address contains email addresses statuses and column names.